The day of my birthday Emy and I enjoyed milk and coffee in bed. Which only lasted a few minutes since she got bored and wanted to jump on the bed, since I had a full cup of coffee I decided this was not a good plan and we ventured out to see what Dave was making for breakfast.
After Breakfast Dave and Emy did some coloring.
This is Emy Cheeeese face. . .
Then Em and I played dress up in my great grandma's jewelry. After we got everything put away I enjoyed a delicious lunch at the Olive Garden, followed by a delicious Ham dinner at a friends house. Like I said I ate most of the time.
The day ended as all days should. . . with Emy wearing my shoes. She makes my size 5 1/2's look big!
1 comment:
What a fun day, of course eating makes everything fun. :-) I love that pic of her with the jewelry... she looks adorable, and very grown up! :-)
Post a Comment