Thursday, December 9, 2010

A few photos of the girls

So I felt the need to post but I have nothing really to post about, at least nothing pressing on my mind. So here are a few of my favorite recent pictures of the girls.


We have had a rash of sock theavery in this house and I beleive we have a new culprit. I have a similar picture of Emy at about this age, however Emy is naked.

Why buy toys just supply a door stop.

Emy all ready for her first day of school with mom. She insisted on putting on her backpack even though it was empty and we were only going to the table.

Apparently I have a cheerleader. This shirt was for a doll of mine and no it isn't a big doll.

Elly's favorite place to be while I am loading the dishwasher. She often has to fight for a place with the dogs.

Emy wanted to play too.

Snuggling in the morning with Curious George

What are big sisters for. . .

She eats everything. I started feeding her lunch one day and after a few spoonfuls realized that she had a felt fruit in her mouth, so glad she didn't swallow that.
Well that concludes my pictures for today.
Hope you all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and, if I don't post before, a very Happy New Year!




1 comment:

Debbie :) said...

My goodness but Elly has grown so much! She appears to be quite the mischievous little lady. :) Love every single one of the pics. Its so fun to keep up with the girls and their daily doings. The edits on the last one are so neat! It is an ADORABLE photo. :)
We are going to be in your area from Fri. the 24th to Dec. 2, so maybe we'll get to see ya'all if you aren't traveling.