Finally he is here! Emy has been asking for the past week, "is Huck here? is Huck born yet?" and this morning when I woke her up to tell her that he was finally here, she burst into tears and said "No, he's not." However her mood soon changed with a little food and time to wake up fully.
On the way to the hospital she kept saying "I'm so excited" and on the way into the hospital "I'm so happy, Mom." Needless to say she has been waiting as patiently as a two and a half year old can, for her favorite uncles son to be born so she can play with him. She already has grand plans of what they will do together. While chuckling and tickling her stomach she told me: "I am going to tickle him, and he will laugh."
Here are a few pictures from our visit.
5 comments:
He is so cute! I love the dark hair. Two new babies met me from my google reader this morning, both with dark hair and now I am wondering if my baby will have any hair or not when he/she is born! Just one more surprise to wait for.
Hooray! He's here! What a cute little hunk of boy. :) I love the last pic. It is very comical to me. Emy is so in love with her cousin she can't stand to stop loving him even to pose for a picture and is trying to discreetly sneak in a little touch ...and Elly couldn't care less (her face seems to be saying, "Can we be done here? Enough fussing already." and possibly even appears a little jealous. Then there's Huck whos happy to oblige as long as it doesn't interrupt his sleep. I don't know if that is really how it is, but thats how it looks at first glance. :D So funny.
Aw! How precious! Cousins are so much fun. Congratulations Auntie!
Yes, there are now five Barelas (by birth, seven including the marry-ins) in Vancouver. We need to annex another part of the county! -kdk
Thanks so much for posting these pictures, Huckston is adorable, like his cousins. Congrats to Matt and Kendall, they look so happy!
HelenK.
Post a Comment