Thought I would share a glimpse into Emy's world. Here are a few pictures that she has taken. It really makes me think about her point of view. I love all the shots of people leaning down and grinning like a bunch goons. Funny what a little kid can get an adult to do.
![]() |
| I think that either my husband or I took this one. I think she face planted in her sand box. |
![]() |
| Family portrait |
![]() |
| Lulu's self portraits |
![]() |
| This one got me thinking about how things look from her elevation. |
![]() |
| And a smoochy face to say goodbye. |



































3 comments:
I love kids pictures... it's so funny how they're all from about waist level. :-)
Kid artwork!
I love it! Emy I love you and Elly! <3 Anutie Nay
Post a Comment