Tuesday, October 11, 2011

The Old Apple Tree Festival


A few weekends ago my Beloved stopped working Saturdays, at least for now. So we went to The Old Apple Tree Festival. We'd never been before but it sounded fun and I love this area of Vancouver.


My brother-in-law, Half and his wife, the Dall met us there with HamHuck.


I love HamHuck. I mean really, look at this kid! He is such a cutie patootie. Not to mention I just can't stop pinchin those cheeks, and the curls. . . ooh they slay me. And the nicknames are endless for this handsome little man.


These cousins! They sure love each other.



"Uh cousin?"


"Did you toot?"


"Oooh hahahahahaha."


As nomads.


Ooooh-la-la

I love this picture. Let me tell you why. Aside from the fact that it shows my beautiful family, my hot rugged husband, and delightful little girls. It also looks like I am about to grab my Beloved's hiney.
Maybe that's because I did.
Perhaps.

~And So That's What She Did.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like that picture too; Christmas card? -kdk

NaomiG said...

That's a really great family picture! Husband Hiney Grabbing really makes life worth while, doesn't it? :-)

What a fun day!