Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beloise Interjects

Just a few of Beloise latest sayings that we have been enjoying.


For the longest time she would come up to me and say:
" Mom,"
To which I would answer "What?" and after all that effort on my part to stop my train of thought and answer her all I got was. . .
"I don't know . . . Nothing."


But lately she has been saying things like:

"Yep, that's right!"

 and

"I have a good idea."

Which is almost always followed by either no idea whatsoever or a typical two-year-old terrible idea like jumping off the arm of the rocking chair.



Of course Beloise isn't the only funny one around here but I tend to tell more of Ballerina's stories since hers are more involved then just a simple sentence which is why I featured Beloise today. But here is a little snippet of Ballerina's humor.

Sunday we were in the car driving home from meeting when Ballerina piped up in the backseat that "Mommy toes and the children toes are coming out of the shoe house."

Never a dull moment at our house.


~And So That's What She Did.


1 comment:

NaomiG said...

Ah, so true. They are SO much fun.

These are funny! I love the shoe house!