Thursday, September 6, 2012

On The Quiet Side of The House

Today I fulfilled one of my lifelong desires. I canned peaches.


I have wanted to do some canning for quite a while now but not until we spent an inspiring weekend in Walla Walla did I finally decide to take on this daunting task.


My children were blissful little angels while mommy was completely consumed with all things peaches. . . at least that's what I thought. Then I turned around. . . 




Oh well at least they were quiet. 
We picked up all the toys from the living and dinning rooms, put them into the playroom and shut the door and voila! Clean house!
 The girls played baby sitter on the back porch for the rest of the day. 
Either that or they ate sand from the sand box. 
Like I said they were quiet.

 
~And So That's What She Did.

1 comment:

ioi said...

"until I turned around". I loved this post. It strikes so close to home!