We have been a little busy around here.
Morning of July 30th
Afternoon July 30th
So many answered prayers with this little man. No need for resuscitation, that was the biggest one.
Latest shot of the Vancouver chapter of the B. cousins.
Only 11 days apart.
The jury is still out on his eye color. Some days it's blue, some days it's brown. Still have a few months before it will be settled. Somewhere between 3 and 6 months is when the eye color is decided, at least that's what I hear.
First day of Kindergarten
Touchdown!
I love the idea of taking a similar picture each month for the first year. But I need some help figuring out which background to go with. I might just do all of them each month. I was too lazy to search out the blocks to spell out month so I just went with the number.
I think this one is going to be my favorite. You'll see why as he grows and once he can sit up and show you just what he is sitting in. :)
Just a little update on our lives lately.
4 comments:
I LOVE all the pictures! I know I say this all the time, but I sure do miss you guys!
Ali :)
Your little guy is so sweet! I love the idea of using the blocks for the monthly photos, very cool. We had those crab footy pj's for Little Brother and are sad that he has grown out of them, they are so cute!!! Congratulations again, you have a sweet family. :)
He is so expressive! Sweet little guy! ~Sjo
He is just perfect. :-)
Post a Comment