Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Five Months

Hard to believe our rolling, spinning, raspberry lovin', silly, billy of a boy is five months old. He has brought so many blessings to our lives.


With his smiles, he has managed to wrap his big sister so tight around his little finger I'm surprised it's still attached. I'm wrapped pretty tight myself :).


Running man.


Spitting, lots of spitting goes on at our house, these days.


Starting to look like a little man.


I finally got up the courage to give him his first haircut.


After


We broke out the jumpy horse.


He will NEVER be alone.


I love these days with my little family. Cherishing these times.

~And So That's What She Did.

3 comments:

Debbie said...

SO CUTE! I gotta say, I love a little boy with a good clean haircut! Definitely turned him into a little man. I've been enjoying winter with a baby myself. :) Staying in our cozy little home with just each other for company and enjoying the same old things together each day. Watching each one change and grow in their own way as they play/fight together. Fun times. :)

kdk said...

What a happy, healthy boy. You are smart to enjoy all the moments. :-)

The Chatty Housewife said...

I left a comment already and I got an error message, so if you already received a comment from me, disregard this one lol!

He is such a cutie! We have been tempted to trim Little Brother's hair because it parts in the middle lol, but I am trying to put it off until after his first birthday. However, now that I have seen how cute your little guy looks, I might just go ahead and do it! Did you use the clippers?

Love these monthly photos by the way!