Let's do a little catching up on the summer.
We finally took a family hike. Something we always say we want to do but never seem to find the time to do it.
We watched the sun set on my Beloved's 20's.
Celebrated with good friends, good food, and a little beer tasting.
We spent our last day of youthful freedom at the park.
It occurred to me that with Ballerina starting school this was the last days of having all my babies home all day, everyday. I was bummed that I didn't do more with the summer. Blast you hindsight!
My big girl started school. . . sniff
She loves it and is doing great! She's her mamma's girl with her daddies head for numbers.
We also started on an adventure of terrifying proportions with our own business. I'm so proud of my husband for taking the leap into something he has wanted for several years.
Mr. Bean is very busy these days. He loves to do odd jobs around the house and by odd jobs I mean bringing garbage cans to the front door, unloading the dishwasher even when the dishes are still dirty, stashing toys, combs, and brushes in my kitchen cabinets. He's a hard worker, I tell ya'.
While baking cookies this afternoon I found cookie monster and a rocket pilot in the drawer with my cookie sheets. After removing the cookie sheets I also found my lost comb on the bottom of the drawer.
Belloise is getting plenty of time to bond with Bean. Something she and Ballerina often fight over.
I love these moments.
~And So That's What She Did.
2 comments:
Happy summer! I sure love your treasures.
I like the combination of facial expressions in the classroom photo!
Post a Comment