Friday, May 7, 2010

Eloise Josette

Here are some pictures of our new little one, Eloise Josette. She was born on April 14th and weighed . . . are you ready? 9 lbs and 1 oz!! She was 19 and 3/4 inches long.


The first few pictures here were taken at 3 weeks by Day by day....with the McCavour Family







Here are a few shots from the hospital shortly after she was born.


And here we are at home. . .

The first of MANY sister talks . . .
Snuggling with mom

4 comments:

Lori-Bee said...

I love the first ones!!! You're girls are so cute!

kdk said...

Amy did a really nice job. :-)

Debbie said...

What a CUTIE she is! And I can't believe you actually fit a 9 pounder in that teeny little belly you had. I love all the pics! The first ones turned out incredible sweet. Those two are gonna have so much fun growing up together. Give 'em a squeeze and a snuggle for me. :)

NaomiG said...

How did I miss this post?! Ok, anyway, what a sweet baby doll! And, sisters are wonderful, they're going to be great friends. :-)