Thursday, April 1, 2010

Picnic / Belly Photos

The other day the weather looked decent and I was dying to use my picnic basket again. So we decided to take our lunch down to the water front in Vancouver and have a little picnic followed by a nice walk along the water.



While something came up and took too long and the weather report said it would start to rain and the clouds rolled in so I thought let's picnic on the back porch instead. And so that's what we did ;o). Of course the rain never came and the sun came back out but by then we were too committed to change plans. So after our lunch of macaroni and cheese, BLT or ELT's(hard boiled eggs, lettuce and tomato. . . I ran out of bacon), and Weinhard's root beer (pregnancy craving, I normally HATE root beer) we walked around our yard. Which my husband has made into a wonderful place to spend time. He is always hatching new ideas of how to make it even more beautiful and useful. I will have to show you the fire pit sometime.




He also took a few pictures of my basketball of a belly before it is gone by this weekend . . . wishful thinking? We'll see.










No comments: