Saturday, May 28, 2011

Elly's First Birthday (a little late) amoung other things

I have been meaning to post about Elly's First Birthday but I just haven't found the time for a good explain and picture post and since the kids are screaming it means that I don't have time now either. So here are a few pictures for you to take a self guided tour of I will try to help you out if I can.


Super Hero Day
 At the park

 On Elly's birthday our morning started with . . .
Birthday Bed Hair

Birthday Pancakes with eggs and for the first time introducing cow's milk!

Shaking her head that she doesn't want to blow it out.

hmm this is pretty good.

Very particular about the placement of her cup.


2 minutes after I asked her if she wanted to go take her nap

Birthday day cake



Pretty sure if/when we have a boy he will look very similar to the model in this advertisement.


Something about eggs on a griddle that makes me happy.

Elly with Great Grandpa G. at her party









What up?


After a bath in the sink. . . She's ready for more . . . or at least a nap.
 And finally a nursing cover I made for a friend.
 I Love this fabric!
Okay so I guess I found time to guide you a little but I should really make sure my children are still alive. . . (Not really, I went away and came back and so on and so forth)

2 comments:

The Chatty Housewife said...

That nursing cover has been getting some serious usage over here! :) Thanks once again, I just love it.

NaomiG said...

Aw fun! The first birthday is so precious. Eggs on a griddle make me happy too--they make everyone else here happy also, and therefore I cannot keep eggs stocked in this house. :-)

I love the fabric for the nursing cover too!