Friday, May 6, 2011

The Week in Food.

I am not feeling as inspired this week, and I have no food pictures so I thought a few family photos might be fun instead. Some decades old and some only a year or so.
Momma and me
On Saturday we will be dinning on:
 Cheese burgers and home fries
Hopefully outside on our newly built picnic table(hint hint Dave)

Emy and I
On Sunday we will devour:
Enchiladas with rice and black beans

Elly and I
On Monday my family will inhale:
 Fajitas

My favorite picture of my parent's and I. Plus I have my snoopy life jacket on.
On Tuesday we will gorge ourselves on:
Beef, asparagus and bell pepper stir fry with rice

Me and the John Deer
On Wednesday the Barela household will dine by candlelight on:
Chicken Pot Pie

Emy in the shirt Aunt Kendall made for her.
 On Thursday we will feast upon:
Mexican Layered Chicken

"Umm, I think this is yours"
What's for dinner at your house?

No comments: