The girls love feeding the chickens.
The girls found my window crayons. I just wish I had read the box before I let them use the crayons, they have a tendency to stain.
Aunt Nay helping to stack the kindling.
Aren't my children helpful.
We also squeezed in a trip to the pumpkin patch. I was beginning to think we were going to miss that this year.
Another beautiful family picture of the Half and the Dall with sweet HamHuck.
My Beloved with two of his five siblings.
Hayride to the pumpkins.
The Vancouver cousins.
I just realized that I cut my Beloved's head off in every shot of this. Oops
HamHuck striking a pose,
and another.
If cousin can do it so can I.
Ballerina
Belloise, as I was taking this picture I noticed her begin to slowly rise in height as she stood on her tip-toes. Silly child.
~And So That's What She Did.
P.S. Give aways to resume in November.

1 comment:
Adorable! I need to take my Little One to his first pumpkin patch before it's too late!
Post a Comment