I have hi-jacked Mommy's blog. I, Ballerina, am going to tell you about a day as a three year old. It's tough work I tell ya'.
I start out my morning with a picture search.
As you can see I did pretty well.
Then it's time to have my toe nails painted. This is the only way I will let Mom near my toes. If she wants to cut my nails then she had better paint them when she has finished torturing me.
Then we pile into the car and head out to run some errands. My sister and I sit in the back of course.
Once we get to the store, I stay well hidden under the cart. Keeping a spy's eye out for good deals.
Ooooh rollers. I love me some volume!
More shopping
Finally heading home. Sometimes I think Mom would shop all day if we didn't stop her.
One of my slave labor jobs is to help Mom feed the chickens, Henrietta, Dora and Harriette.
Mom always has her camera with her.
No matter how many times I tell Belloise to keep her fingers out of the chicken cage she never listens. One of these days Belly, one of these days.
Uh oh here comes Mom. TTYL
Ballerina~

















1 comment:
Haha! I <3 you Ballerina!
Post a Comment