I thought I would just share a few snapshots. I haven't had much time for anything lately I still have one post of Hawaii pictures to post and everything since then is just pilling up. But here are a few fun shots of the girls.
Enjoy!
They have decided to start taking naps together in Ballerina's bed.
Found Ballerina sleeping after she had been sent to her room for throwing fits . . . I mean for being an angel. We discipline for that around here ;)
I am pleased to introduce to you. . . . Ginger! I have been working on her for a long time and well that's not true she has been sitting in pieces in my crochet bag for a long time and I finally got around to finishing her. Either way here she is complete with a flower in her hair.
The girls LOVE these glasses.
Beloise had to come show me her glasses while I was on my sick bed. This child is always looking for a reaction. She is constantly hollering "ME, Momma, ME" which means: come here, I am sitting, standing, laying in or on something and it looks funny, come and laugh at me.
Our spoiled dog, Penelope Anne.
Sweet sleepy family.
Ballerina has been a little obsessed with "Mr. (or Uncle it depends on her mood) Nick". This is her impersonation of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment