Monday, January 23, 2012

Lazy Lazy Lazy

I am feeling lazy.

 

The things I want to do are not the things I need to do and that isn't good.

I know what I need to do, I need to make a cup of tea, grab a biscotti, sit down with my bible and get things back into perspective.


 Which is what I will do, after I vacuum and dust the living room. After all it is Monday and that's what Mondays are for.


On a side note, and two completely unrelated side notes at that. I absolutely love cracking a store bought egg into a pan containing two eggs from our chickens. Can you guess which one is the store bought egg? Yep it's the itty bitty yoke on the left.


Second unrelated side note. Who knew when I built this shelf as a freshman in High School that my children would love it so and call it the barn for all of their animals and toys? Not I that's for sure.

Have a productive day :)

~And So That's What She Did.

No comments: