I walked into Emy's bedroom the other day just before bedtime to find her reading Goodnight Moon to her Seahorse. She was holding the Seahorse with her feet.


I couldn't help post this one. It is just too funny.

Okay so this child can't just eat one piece of fruit, or anything for that matter, at a time she has to shove as much as possible into her mouth. This is her eating apple pieces.

Her new favorite place to sit. I often find her here with her silky blanket, a few stuffed animals and a book or two. Although before the baby comes we will have to explain that sitting ON the baby is not such a good idea.

After working on a sewing project in quiet for a while, I turned around to see what Emy was up to that was keeping her so quiet. She was sitting on the coach with my mantilla on her shoulders and my bible open on her lap. Very encouraging considering I had a bit of a temper tantrum myself earlier that morning. Hopefully this is a sign that she will copy the
good behavior. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment