Nervous- Means you are dancing funny
Bear- When you don't like something and you go for a walk and see some grapes and pick them and eat them.
"Mommy, you're funny as playing hide n' seek." I take this as high praise coming from her.
Emy's Breakfast Prayer:
". . . Thank you for me to be fine, thank you for Elly to be fine, thank you for mommy to be fine, thank you for daddy to be fine, thank you for Lulu to be fine, thank you for Aunt D, really pray for Aunt D. . .Really love Jesus to come into our hearts and be fine, and thank you for the gospel. . . "
Found this in my children say and do journal:
April 11, 2011
Funny how Emy can be so sweet with her sister one minute and thoughtless the next. Today she ran to her sister the minute Elly started crying, knowing that my hands were full and I couldn't get there right away. Emy was right there to comfort her. The next minute Emy ran up behind her sister and smacked her in the back of the head with both hands. You never know what you are going to get with that girl. . .
Emy's nightmare:
"Daddy came home, a truck was on daddy's side, (of the driveway) so daddy went back to work."
While Daddy was taking Emy out of the shower Emy informed him that she fell, hit her head on the water and died, and that it hurt her bum.
After I threw away Emy's beloved rubber chicken her Uncle M. gave her:
"Mommy, Uncle M. gave me that and I was so happy and you took it away and now I'm so sad."
May 16, 2011
Dave stopped Emy from hitting her sister with a thick piece of cardboard today.
When he took her into her room and asked her why she wanted to hit her sister with a board, she replied:
"Well,*sigh* I decided that Elly was a huge tree and I needed to chop her down."
Has someone been sneaking out of bed and watching ax-men from the hallway?
You can't make this stuff up folks. . .well unless you are 2 1/2 years old apparently.
~And So That's What She Did. . .
2 comments:
What a good idea to thank the Lord for future blessings: pre-emptive thankfulness! -kdk
Haha! Love it! Technically if when you got nervous it made you have to pee, you might dance funny. :-)
I love the tree chopping down thing. That is so something only an imaginative child could come up with! I hope she didn't get in too much trouble. :-)
Post a Comment