Friday, June 24, 2011

Winner!

Thank you to those who participated in my first blog giveaway. I had fun reading your strategies on child rearing.

This morning I wrote down the number of comments on paper

 Found a box
 Put the numbers inside
 Found a lovely assistant
 And she drew out a number
 And the winner is . . . Amy my fourth commenter

 Amy is now the proud owner of a custom spicy brush holder-wrap-roll




 Which I will mail out tomorrow.

Thank you all for playing and check in again for another giveaway soon.

~And So That's What She Did.


2 comments:

Amy said...

Wahoo! I can't believe I won! I am so excited as I don't have anything to organize my brushes and this will keep them all together instead of mixed up in my bathroom drawer. Very cute fabrics Jenny! You are so talented! Thank you!!!

Amy said...

Thank you so, so much Jeny! I received the cosmetic brush organizer in the mail today and it was such fun to open! I love your design and fabric choices! I will enjoy this very much :-)