| Minnie Mouse cake pops courtesy of my talented sister Gus-Gus. |
| I'll explain at the bottom. |
Time is limited these days. Hope you enjoyed the picture-full post!
Okay, in case you were wondering what happened to my Ballerina's face THIS time. We were at an outdoor restaurant and she was running toward me, tripped on a tree root pushing up the asphalt and hit her face on the concrete bench I was sitting on.
Yes, it was traumatic for both of us.
She may have hollered through her screams, that if we took her to urgent care she would scream.
Yes, I nearly passed out, but held on until my Beloved could arrive.
And she may possibly loose her front tooth.
My poor child. She has expressed several times that she wishes she hadn't fallen like that. She also looks MUCH better now. These pictures were the day after the incident.
Keepin' our local urgent care in business.
~And So That's What She Did.
2 comments:
If I had girls I would hire you to do birthday parties.
That looks like such a fun party! Happy Birthday Belloise! Poor Ballerina. :-( I hate it when they hurt themselves like that.
Post a Comment