Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Randomness, a Hayloft, and the Apple Pie

Random pictures
So this is what happens when a child gets quiet. I was just trying to finish up my last blog when the house went silent. And I had just refilled the wipe box.






This was just too cute not to share. I was cooking dinner and Emy was in the living room with her clean sheets and blankets on the floor playing with her dolly, talking to it and everything. My heart melted!


The mountain from our back deck. It finally has snow again. I am so excited for Fall.



Hayloft Pictures

Now more to the point of the post. Dave was first planning to take a swing with Emy in arms but his better daddy judgement won out. Whew!
So she just sat on the rope and looked scared.


In the hayloft at a friends. Emy loved the hay!


The Final Pie.

And here is the finale for the last post. The pie that Emy helped me bake. I am pretty sure this is the prettiest one I have made. I almost forgot to take a picture of it so this is in the car on the way to dinner at the B.'s house.
Sorry for the random order I couldn't get the pictures to move. So I gave up and went with it. :)




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good lookin' pie -kdk

Anonymous said...

Jeny--
Post more pictures!
Love,
Mom B.