Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Let's Be Real Here

I'm just wondering, am I the only mom who threatens to sell her children to the next passing gypsy caravan?

I'm just saying I'm glad we aren't on their route or they would be up two children and I would have a little spending money. 

hahah that's so horrible that I even wrote that. 

I think that helped.

Thanks for the therapy session.

The checks in the mail.

2 comments:

Debbie said...

One of those days huh?! That was my yesterday...when my daughter cut off some large chunks from her hair and a few from her brothers after I just gave them haircuts last weekend, then wrote all over herself with a pen, hid in the closet and fed tums to her little brother, cut up her color crayons with her scissors,and pulled the tops off of several carrots in the garden trying to see if they were ready to come out yet...all within an hour or two. I could expect it from a 2 yr old, but SHE is old enough to know better! thats what makes it soo frustrating. :) Love the pic of the girls! :)
PS. I wrote you a comment the other day about how cute the fetuccine alfredo post was and now that was on my mind as well as how to get this baby to show its face, but for some reason it didn't post apparently. I'm still thinking about the Fetuccine ALfredo...and will until I fix some. :)

NaomiG said...

Haha! I totally hear you. Some days are like that. The worst of it is, as much as I feel that way on bad days, I tend to feel that way on days where my kids are happy. Like, they laugh and yell and giggle for 16 hours straight. Listening to that is enough to make you lose your mind.