I love picking up games that encourage learning or that I remember from my school days.
This is one of those things.
Honestly I just bought it to have an excuse to use the words, rhombus and trapezoid.
Do you know how to remember which shape is a trapezoid?
Simple, if it fell on you you would be trapped. . . well okay to me it looks like one of those traps that is often dropped on cartoon characters.
Here is a trapezoid . . . see what I mean? No? Well just agree with me for today.
It also looks like an anvil but that won't help you remember it's name.
I love sitting on the back porch reading and I am so glad that my girls share this love.
My little scholar breaking out The Red Badge of Courage.
I also love sisters playing in boxes in their pajamas.
I was sitting at my computer one day, kind of like today, and I heard a small voice behind me saying, "Mom, take a picture." How could I resist?
"Oh Suzanna, don't you cry for me . . ." Why cry when you can dance a jig.
~And So That's What She Did.

No comments:
Post a Comment