This week . . .
Thumbelina became Belloise' chauffeur.
Somehow I believe this is a true indication of their individual personalities.
We enjoyed a little porch swing reading time.
Belloise entered one of my favorite baby stages. When she wakes from a nap she insists on handing me every stuffed animal and pacifier from her crib and then I must also carry her.
Friday she gave me everything including her pillow.
This frog is her favorite. A gift from Nanna.
By the way you are banned from examining the background of the previous two pictures. It was after a birthday party weekend and I am pretty sure a bomb . . . or two may have exploded in our house. . . don't judge.
MMM I made one of my favorite meals. I used PW's fried chicken recipe and it turned out beautifully.
As a side note I also purchased her cookbook this week, after having borrowed it from the library and deciding that two weeks was not long enough.
That is one cookbook that MUST be owned!
It's not just the recipes and witty writing, it's the pictures, the lifestyle portrayed . . . it's what she's sellin' and I am buyin'
When I cook with it I close my eyes and imagine my neighbors are 3 acres away in every directions.
It's pure bliss!
Penny has found the girls favorite hiding spot.
I found this a local discount store. The picture made me laugh but my Beloved loves it for his shiny noggin'. He had been looking for something better than my body lotion for his head.
Review: "I like it."
Review: "I like it."
Have a blessed week everyone.
~And So That's What She Did.
No comments:
Post a Comment