Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Thumbelina Turns 3

Last week my little Thumbelina turned 3.
On her birthday we had Rainbow Burst Pancakes for breakfast.


A little something I made up that she LOVES!! The recipe is coming soon.


Mmmm taste the rainbow. . . OK so the purple ones look a little like dirt in this picture but they weren't so bad in person.


Look at her she looks so much older already, where does time go??


One of Thumbelina's favorite places to go is the Jantzen Beach Carousel. So that is where we went. 


Belloise loves it too.


My Grandpa was up visiting from California so this was a great place for my sisters and I to get together with him. The kids loved riding the carousel and we enjoyed visiting and watching them play.


Here he is with all of his grand kids.
Deedle, Lolo (Aunt D.'s Kiddos), Belloise, Thumbelina (my rascals, of course), and E-Man (Auntie Gus-Gus' boy).

A kid at heart really. . .

We had Thumbelina's birthday party over the weekend and I, like the organized mother I am, forgot my camera. So just take my word for it, it was great! Pony rides, cake pops, go-cart rides, trampoline, cowboy boots and tutu's, naturally.

~And So That's What She Did.

1 comment:

NaomiG said...

Aw, Happy Birthday Thumbelina! My kids would LOVE those pancakes! Genius! :-)