Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Tadpoles

Today, my Beloved brought home some tadpoles for the pond. The tadpoles are in various stages of development. The youngest one is just getting legs.

Look closely at the edge and you will see one little guy.


What is it about ponds that tend to mesmerize people?


There are a few around the leaves here, hiding from the fish.

Our camera is dying a slow painful death. Well it is slow and painful for me. The screen no longer shows what you are looking at and there is no view finder so I just have to point and guess that I am going to get what I want. So please excuse my pictures it really is the best I can do at the moment.

This one is a little harder to spot. He's right under the sun glare.

Have a fascinating evening.
~And So That's What She Did.



No comments: