It's Monday morning.
I just got off the phone with my sister, she calls most every morning around 7, I was just glad to be out of the shower this time.
The dog is stretching.
And my youngest just woke up.
This is the craft I did this weekend.
My oldest painted these coasters at our family reunion a few weeks back. I love them, in fact I love them so much I have decided to hang them on the wall.
So I grabbed a hammer some nails and some ribbon and . . .
Voila! Don and I agree they are adorable. I will be hanging them in the girls room.
Also I am thinking it is time for a giveaway and stat since the month is almost up.
So this month I am giving away a ribbon eyeglass case.
Here is one that I made as a gift a while back along with the one at the top of this post.
I haven't purchased the ribbon for the giveaway yet, I'm going to the store today, so I can't show you what it will look like but I promise it will be good.
And as a hint I am thinking citrus: lime green, orange, yellow, something like that.
All you have to do to win is tell me what's on your mind.
Rules
One entry per person.
Please include at least initials so I know who you are.
Winner will be announced on the 31st sometime before midnight :).
Winner will be chosen at random.
~And So That's What She Did.
P.S. Here's a teasin', hope it's pleasin'.
3 comments:
Hmmmm...there are many things on my mind this morning....right now I'm listening to a series by Keith Moore and hes taking about being in God's perfect will....it's really encouraging to me. I always want to be willing to go anywhere, do anything and leave whatever I have to to be in God's perfect will.
Ali
What is on my mind...does it count that I told you and Dave yesterday... Auntie Nay!
On my mind this morning are ideas to get a lot done around the house today. Not sure if that will happen or not though! :)
Post a Comment