I found this idea on Pinterest. . .
I find it to be the perfect accessory for a young-young-young lady's outfit. I already had the flower made up and the rest was just a chain stitch and few leafs (sc, hdc, dc, hdc, sc, ss). I do recommend crocheting the two ends of the chain together for most of the length leaving just enough to slip around the pacifier. Also I made my chain too long as they do stretch. But I still love it. . .
Beloise loves it too. She prefers this one to the old ribbon clip we purchased at the store.
Oooo I'm so excited my next post is a biggie!!! Wonderful giveaway in fact you get to choose which item . . .. I'm not going to say any more.
~And So That's What She Did.
1 comment:
This is great! I might actually be able to make one of these with my crazy mad (meaning not at all skillful) crochet. :-)
Post a Comment