Saturday, February 18, 2012

My 10 FTC: Number 3 Ballerina's Antics


Ballerina brushing the air when she was about 9 months old.

Alright I really wanted to share a recent Ballerina clip with you but for some reason I can't upload video taken by our last two camera's, only the very first one we had way back when we had only one child. So you will have to settle for a retelling of the incident.

Most nights after dinner Ballerina reminds my Beloved to read the Christian's Daily calendar. Lately she has wanted to do the reading as well. . . she can't read yet but she likes to make things up. So on this particular night not too long ago she insisted on reading the calendar and began like this. . .

Ballerina: "Friday January twenty sessens
Strength is the Lord does good for the Lord, [mumble, mumble] Christ is the Lord and you be saved."


My Beloved:  "Alright that's a good verse. . . Where's that found?"

Ballerina: "THE BIBLE"

All Present:  Laughter. . . perhaps cackling laughter coming from somewhere behind the camera . . . I'm not sure I'm willing to admit that or not. . .


I would have also loved to post a video of Beloise playing hide-and-seek in the curtains and occasionally coming out to say a few of the words that she has recently learned. Like Airplane, Octagon, Henrietta, things like that. . . hopefully soon I will be able to get some of those to load up, as I am sure you want to hear someone else's child mispronounce words. . . I always enjoy it.

1 comment:

Sumertime said...

Adorable!! I'm so thankful for this blog and FB for allowing us to 'know' one another and our children. Your and David's children are just precious. )hugs(