Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Your Guess Is As Good As Mine + Giveaway

This months giveaway is an imagination exercise. I want you to come up with the dialogue/captions for one or all of the following pictures.


1.



2.



3.



4.



Rules:

Please include at least your intials with your comment.

You have one week for this assignment.

Winner will be announced Thursday July 21st. And they will recieve a homemade coffee cuff for all of their traveling beverage needs. Thank you to Day By Day for the inspiration for this craft.

I will print your comments remove the names of the commentor and whichever makes my husband laugh the most is the winner. If he can't decide we'll fall back on the reliable hat for a conclusion.

With your comment please include which fabric you would prefer if you should win.


~And So That's What She Did.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

1. I said let me ooout now!!!

Anonymous said...

2. Oh no sis,I just hit the nieghbors cat. Not a pretty sight. 3. Don't you dare tell Mom or something very precious to you will end up missing. The blue paisley.

Anonymous said...

4. Nooo Ely, I promise I won't tell! By the way anonymous is your mother Jen.

Anonymous said...

1. Wahooooo! This is awesome.
2. Ug.....Ive had way to much, I should not be driving.
3. Crap cops
4. Im outa here, your on your own.

Anonymous said...

1. Hey! Slow down! 2.(yelling baby profanity);-) 3. Ha, took care of that guy! 4. Quick Emy! Let's get out before mom catches us yelling at all the traffic going by our house! (evil laugh inserted here...)

NaomiG said...

:-) Oooh fun!

1. I cannot believe I'm trapped in this vehicle with this passenger. Get me outta here!
2. You threw my favorite heels out the window! Unbelievable!
3.If you don't shut up back there I'm going to pull over and make you sorry!
4.Who me? *bats eyelashes*

Those are such pretty fabrics! I love the blue paisley. :-)

Anonymous said...

1 We just got pull over. 2 A car seat officer! You mean to say I have to be in a car seat. 3 We both have to!. Oh well daddy will pay the ticket.
~Auntie Nay

Anonymous said...

1. OMG, I think she farted, oh...IT STINKS... SOMEBODY ROLL DOWN THIS WINDOW!
2. Holy cow, that was bad...I think I'm gonna be sick.
3.What Emy, it's gone...ok, I'll...
4.Oh, not it's not, I'm outta' here.
I know I'm too late, but I still had to post..lol
- Crystal